Thursday, February 6, 2020

Doctor to Nurse


I used to be the head doctor of the infectious diseases ward at a well-known hospital. When the first victims of the TG Virus were admitted, we had no idea what we were dealing with. Patients were feverish and non-responsive for days, while their bodies painfully contorted and cracked. There was nothing we could do about it. Once their fever broke, their physiology rapidly morphed into that of the opposite sex, along with a seemingly high increase in libido. Once the changes were complete, patients were no longer infectious, and there was nothing we could do but release the bewildered (and horny) individuals back to their homes.
I was working long nights back then, doing everything I could to better understand the virus. When I felt a fever coming on, I gulped. I knew what was coming. They isolated me while my once fit male body began to wither away, my insides squeezing and turning in strange ways. When I came to, I found myself in a petite female body, with ample breasts that would have made my ex-wife jealous. And then I felt it. The constant arousal. A gaping void between my legs that begged to be filled. After they released me, I found that I was far too unfocused to continue my duties as a doctor. Luckily, the hospital offered me a much less demanding role as a nurse, which I found suited my new female self perfectly. Also luckily for me, I was still close with many of my old friends. I loved teasing them with short videos of my new curvy assets, my scrubs rubbing against my engorged nipples. My breaks used to be wasted going over mountains of paperwork. Now they were usually spent with some hunky doctor fucking my brains out on an examination bed. I think that's an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment