Friday, July 17, 2020

Poster Girl




"What do you think dude? Not bad, right?" Brian lifted the sports bra and sent a pic to his friend, then switched back to video chat.

"There's no way that's actually you man. You're messing with me," said Jake. 

"Nope. All I had to do was put on the nanosuit they sent me, and I can choose to 'work' as many hours a day as I like," Brian explained, "They tell you exactly what kind of photos to take, you just follow the instructions. It's really easy. Although apparently the videos pay better..." 

"Videos?" 

"Yeah, I mean like if you masturbate and do...other stuff. You have to activate the voice modulating plugin for that though." 

"That's so gay man. I can't believe you're doing this."

"Hey, I thought you said you wouldn't judge! You know how times are tough now..honestly this poster girl nanosuit program is probably going to be the only thing helping me pay rent. Besides...it's kind of fun being able to check myself out all the time. Don't tell me you've never even thought about it."

"I..uh..no I haven't," Jake was stammering now, clearly a little nervous. 

"Well how about you come over and check me out instead then?" Suddenly Brian's voice was breathy, feminine. He must have activated the voice plugin.

"What are you doing dude??"

"I..I'm sorry. It's a little weird being in this body. The longer I wear it, the more it feels like it's a part of me. Please come over and keep me company?" It was so confusing, Jake knew he was talking to his friend, but all he heard was the voice of a sexy young woman asking him to come over. He didn't know if he wanted to fuck her or put on the suit himself and try it out. 

"I'm coming over."

2 comments:

  1. Do both fuck her then try on the spare bimbo suit that drops your iq as soon as you put it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you all right? What happened to the captions? I'm a really enjoy your stories. Hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete