Monday, May 11, 2020

Haven't Changed Much



"What are you talking about dude, I haven't changed much at all! Here, check out these muscles," I said to my friend Josh, video chatting with him for the first time since I got the TG virus.

"Right, I'm just going to pretend that you don't have the most amazing rack I've ever seen," he awkwardly quipped.

I was obviously joking. No matter how hard I flexed my arms there was no way they could distract from my two other obvious assets. At first I was shocked at how quickly they grew, but after a few days I finally gave in and tried on a bra, which I think might be growing out of. I decided to mess with Josh and give him a bit of a show.



"Oh you mean this fine pair of tits?" I jiggled the cups of my bra suggestively, enjoying the way my feminine flesh softly bounced to and fro. His eyes bulged, and suddenly I felt myself getting wet at the thought of him lusting after me.

"Why don't you come over? We can just hang out like old times," I said.

"Are you sure?"

I gave my tits another jiggle and gave him a smile.

"Be right there-" and he logged off.

It wasn't long before we both had our clothes off, me eagerly presenting my virgin pussy for him to penetrate. I leaned forward on the coffee table, relishing the feeling of my sizable jugs swaying underneath me as Josh grabbed my hips and started thrusting. I conveniently forgot to mention that I was still infectious. No matter, Josh would come to thank me soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment