Monday, July 6, 2020

Don't Pretend



"Just admit it. You love this," said my girlfriend Jenny, pressing her now manly body against me and running her hands up and down my supple flesh. 

"I..n-no..ahhh. I had no idea..it would feel this...mmmhh...good," I moaned, the cold glass against my nipples making me gasp in short, erotic bursts. 

"Yes you did. You agreed immediately to this gender swap couples retreat, even when you knew it meant that you'd have to be a woman. I think you've been secretly wanting this for a long time," she said, roughly squeezing my large breasts. I could feel her throbbing member against my ass, so tantalizingly close to the vulnerable pussy I now possessed. 

"Y-yes. I've wanted this for a long time. Ahhhh...are you mad?"

"No. I've wanted it too," and with that he thrust his cock deep inside me. 

I think our relationship has irrevocably changed.

1 comment:

  1. I had sex with her, many times, sometimes I wish I knew what its like to have sex as a girl. There was a way to experience it was the other sex. Thou I wanted to experiences it. I wouldn't want to admit it. It was wonderful having the pleasure as a girl!

    ReplyDelete