Monday, March 30, 2020

Can't Get Out of Bed


I was lucky, when the government ordered a mandatory quarantine for everyone, I was prepared. I had enough food to last me weeks, but more importantly - I had a bottle full of X-change pills. I could also work from home, so I decided that if I had to stay inside, it would be in a body that I enjoyed. I've used the pills before, usually just trying out a female body for a fun weekend, or at parties. I knew I enjoyed being a woman, but I'd never really had the time to try it for more than a couple days. Popping my first pill, I thought, "here goes nothing", and closed my eyes as I let the pleasant buzz of changes wash over my body. A sinking feeling in my groin told me that my testicles were retreating into my tummy; while I kept my hands over my chest, savoring the slow swell of fatty tissue that would soon become my breasts. An hour and a few orgasms later, I decided to at least put on a pair of sweatpants and get some work done. 

16 Days Later

This quarantine has been difficult for everyone. It's only been two weeks, but it feels like months. I pop a pill every 24 hours, caress my lovely female body, and try very hard to get some work done. But it's been more challenging every day. A few days ago, the package I ordered finally arrived...some toys to keep my pussy occupied. That definitely didn't make me any more productive. The past few mornings I could barely even bring myself to get out of bed. I'll wake up and immediately start feeling up my body, my deliciously smooth skin inviting me to squeeze and grope every inch of it. Just playing with my tits is sometimes enough to make me cum. I'm getting a little worried though..I have enough pills to last me till the end of the month, but what if I have to stay inside longer than that? Maybe I should just overdose on what I have and get stuck as a woman permanently. I mean there's no knowing how long this could go on, and I'd rather have these soft tits to help me get through it...  

No comments:

Post a Comment