Friday, July 10, 2020

Can't Remember




I can't remember how long I've been walking down this trail. Everything is like, so fuzzy. A few hours ago I smelled that funny looking flower, and then I started feeling weird. Or maybe that was a few days ago? Whatevs. I had to cut off my shorts because it was getting really hot and for some reason they keep getting tighter and tighter. I think I might be losing muscle too, because I feel really soft all over now. Were my boobies always this big? Wait, did I always have boobies? I think I might have been a man? That's so silly, haha. I must have always had them. Although I'm pretty sure my ass wasn't always this big. It is kinda fun the way it bounces around so much more now. Oooh I think I can see another hiker down the trail. I think he might be pretty cute! Maybe he can help me retrace my steps so that I can show him that flower. Maybe I can let him do other things to me too...

1 comment:

  1. There was a strange flower, probably a new species of plant. Thou I'm not into flowers. I bent down to touch it and smell it. Then I felt funny maybe I'm allergic to it. After awhile things happen to me. Then things started to look different to me.
    Oh my, what a lovely day. I wonder if I should pick that flower, or show it that guy I saw. Maybe we can get together.

    ReplyDelete