Monday, July 13, 2020

Making Me Do Things




I was diagnosed with second puberty about six months ago, and at this point I think my body is done changing. It started off slow, just losing my body hair and muscle mass, my hair growing out much faster while my dick shrunk. Then one day out of nowhere I woke up with breasts and what was clearly female genitalia in place of my cock. For the most part everyone was understanding and supportive, which made things easier..
 
My roommates however, have definitely been treating me differently since I started dressing and acting more feminine. They think I don't realize what they're doing, like when they ask me to grab a beer from the bottom shelf so that they can check out my ass, or why they suddenly started buying lottery cards all the time and keep asking me to scratch them. Can't say I blame them though. With tits like these, I love watching them jiggle myself. What I don't think they've realized yet is that I'm starting to enjoy the attention, which is also why I've been wearing lower cut tops and shorter shorts. Maybe one of them will take the hint soon?  

No comments:

Post a Comment