Monday, December 30, 2019

Contaminated Shower


"Hey Shane, can you come in here for a sec?" I called from the bathroom.

"Yeah, what's u--who are you??" My roommate walked in, stunned at the sight of the busty blonde in front of him, my nipples poking through a thin white tee.

"It's me silly, your roommate John," I replied sweetly, thrusting my chest outward, relishing his stares. "I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't use the shower, that chemical contamination they were talking about on the news is real. It made me grow these wonderful boobies," I continued, cupping them proudly in my now dainty hands. He just kept leering at me, slack-jawed.

"Is there a way to change you back??" He asked.

"Who says I want to? The water did more than just give me these bouncy titties...how about I show you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment