Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Late on Rent



This is what happens when you have a warlock as your roommate. We had an arrangement, he would take care of all the rent billing and utilities, and in exchange all he asked was that he'd get to do whatever he wanted to me if I was ever late on rent. The first time I missed a day, I woke up as petite girl, immediately feeling an urge to clean the apartment and cook breakfast. It was weird feeling the void between my legs as I walked over to the kitchen, tiny breasts jiggling in my oversized sweatshirt. I started cooking eggs when my roommate walked in with a laugh.
"Looking good sweetcheeks! What's for breakfast?" He asked, sitting down and ogling my ass.
His magic also apparently made me super polite and submissive, so I said nothing about what he decided to do to me.
"Eggs, bacon, and toast with butter and jam. How do you like your eggs?" I asked sweetly.
"Over easy, just like you'd probably be," he said, chuckling.
My eyes bulged, wondering if he was going to do anything else to me, but he didn't. The next day I paid my rent and I was back to my old self, both of us pretending nothing happened.
The next few months I was late again a couple times, and again I found myself doing housechores as a girl, obediently cooking meals and doing whatever else was asked of me. I noticed my transformation was a little different each time, my breasts slightly larger and my ass slightly more plump. I also started wearing fewer clothes as I did my chores, noticing my body move in an increasingly sensual manner. This month rent was due, and I was late again -- even though I did actually have the money...I'd started enjoying my time as a woman. I woke up to a strangely familiar female body, but this time I felt way different. My tits were massive gravity defying pillows, and my ass was so plump I could feel it bounce as I strutted to the kitchen. My roommate walked in, pleased with his work.
"What do we have here? You look really good standing there like that, babe," he said, and proceeded to grope my thick rear and feel up my tits. I feigned surprise, but I could already feel my pussy getting wet. "Oh please. I know you love this. You think I wouldn't find out that you had your rent money on time?"
I gasped. "Y-yes. I love it," I moaned, his hands now moving down to my slit. "M-maybe we can arrange some other kind of rental agreement?" I got on my knees, eagerly pulling out his cock. I think I can convince him.

No comments:

Post a Comment