Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Cleared Up


I've always struggled with bad skin. Blotchy, pimply and rough, some days I was self conscious about walking outside if I had a particularly bad flare-up. I'd tried everything, from three-step acne creams to natural home remedies. Nothing worked. One day I was talking to my friend Ashley who worked at a large pharmaceutical company. She said they were working on a new product, and she might be able to sneak me a sample.
"It probably won't do anything, but why not," I said bitterly.
She gave me a tub of the stuff, a creamy white viscous substance. It had a peculiar smell, almost like...no, it couldn't be.
That night, I followed Ashley's instructions and generously rubbed a good amount all over my face..that smell though. For some reason I felt an urge to taste a tiny bit of it with my tongue. It tasted faintly salty, but not in a bad way. I shrugged, left the cream on for thirty minutes as instructed, and then washed it off.
The next morning I washed my face, and gasped at what I saw in the mirror. My skin had completely cleared up, like flawless porcelain. This stuff really works! Even my lips seemed a little fuller, my eyes a bit brighter. Needless to say, I kept using it. I decided to try rubbing some of it all over my neck and chest as well. I also couldn't help myself from giving it a bit of a lick each time. The results were miraculous. I was glowing, my skin a radiant milky texture. After a couple days, I started  noticing other changes as well..my face was definitely more feminine, and my nipples had swollen considerably. With dismay, I realized that my throat was sore, I was losing my voice. But the results  were too good to stop. I was quickly addicted.
It's been a few weeks now, and I've finished up all of the cream. I look nothing like the man I once was. Two proud and plump breasts jiggled on my chest, and my face was a vision of feminine beauty. My voice was a soft falsetto. I don't know how, but the cream managed to shrink my frame as well. I made sure to give it a lick after applying it each night, like a good girl. I needed more - I wanted to see what would happen if I rubbed it all over my dick. I took a topless photo of my new self and sent it to Ashley.
"Hey. You think you could get me more of that cream?"

No comments:

Post a Comment