Thursday, January 2, 2020

I Don't Know How To Tell Her



We'd only been dating for a few months. She was insatiable from the start, a gorgeous blonde with a body to die for; anything she asked, I would do for her. When she told me she was a witch, I thought she was just trying to role play, being as kinky as she was. I laughed and asked her to prove it. Moments later I felt my entire being quickly mold under her glowing eyes, and I was suddenly a petite and very confused woman. She told me she was also into girls, and before I understood what was happening, she started licking my new cunt with abandon, and hearing my girlish moans swiftly brought me to orgasm.
She turned me back shortly after, licking her lips and raising an eyebrow seductively.
"Satisfied?"
"Mhhhm.." was all I could muster.
She started changing me into a woman once a week, making me a little more feminine each time, my curves slightly more pronounced. I think she might be doing something to my mind as well, I'm starting to think of myself as a woman sometimes even when I'm in my male body. But who cares? Look at her. I'd do anything to keep having sex with that woman.
It's been a year now, and I don't know how to tell her. Our lesbian excursions have become far more frequent than once a week, and she barely even touches me as a man anymore. I close my eyes and lean my head back to kiss her, relishing her hands on my soft pillowy mounds, far larger than they were a year ago. I don't know how to tell her that I want her to keep me this way, permanently. I've also started wondering...what it would feel like to have a man inside me. And I want it to be her; I know she can transform herself into a well hung stud if she wanted to...and then I want her to fuck me. I just don't know how to tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment