Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Jealous Sister



"Stop stealing my thongs you little shit!!" My sister screeched at me.

Ever since second puberty hit me like a freight train a few months ago, I was slowly giving into my new female body. And it was a very female body. I never really did have much of a fashion sense, but I quickly found out that my older sister's underwear felt a lot better on my huge bubble butt than a pair of boxers. I loved the way they would ride up and caress my asshole, comfortably nestled between the cheeks of a very generous booty. Now that my vagina was finally fully formed, it felt even better when the fabric molded tightly onto my snatch.

"You're just jealous because they look so much better on me," I stuck my tongue out at her and wiggled my ass, just to rub it in.

Besides, the boys love the way I look when I wear thongs, I thought to myself. I was getting wet now. Time to text the guys and have them help me out of this underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment