Thursday, January 9, 2020

His Sexy Redhead


"Turn around babe, lemme see that heavenly ass," he said, sitting on the foot of the bed and devouring me with his eyes. I was wearing the new lingerie he bought me, which was a new step for us both; I wondered if it meant anything. Probably not. He just likes this body. I can't blame him, I like it too. I sashayed around the room, feeling the silky fabric of my stockings brushing up against the heft of my generous ass. I twirled around for him, my fingers gently teasing my curves.

When Hakeem first moved in next door, we would sometimes chat in the hallway, slowly getting to know each other after a few months. He seemed like a pretty cool, if slightly imposing guy. One day he invited me over, and after a few beers, he drunkenly confessed that after a recent trip overseas, he'd learned how to do magic from a mysterious shaman. I laughed and asked him if he could show me an example. He waved his hands, closed his eyes, and chanted something in a strange language.
Moments later, my clothing violently ripped as tits burst through my shirt and my ass ballooned far past the confines of my pants. Long ginger hair covered my eyes. I was stunned, cupping my large breasts in my hands and wondering if I drank too much. That's when I noticed the growing tent in his pants. He was staring at me with lust, almost as if he was surprised at how sexy I turned out. Wordlessly, he unzipped his pants, revealing a rock hard monster cock. He slowly took my hand, gently laying it around his stiff tool. I don't know why, but I didn't stop him. I ended up giving him a handjob, and when he came all over my tits, I felt something stir within me. After that, we snapped out of our momentary horniness, he changed me back, and I dashed over to my apartment across the hall, embarrassed.

I avoided him for days after that, quickly squeaking a quick "hello", as we passed each other in the lobby. I couldn't keep it up for long though, my brain was wracked with thoughts of luscious tits and womanly curves, of a gaping emptiness between my thighs. Finally, my arousal won me over, and red-faced, I knocked on his door one evening.

"I-I want to do it again," I said.

"Do what again?"

"You know what. Please. Don't make this weird," I pleaded.

He gave me a quick grin and nodded, motioning for me to come inside. He chanted those words again and I fell to the floor, my knees buckling over the weight of the changes, not to mention the weight of these lovely breasts that quickly erupted from my chest. He took off his clothes. From this angle it was only natural that I give him a blowjob.


Ever since, we've been doing this at least twice a week. Last night he bought me this lingerie and asked me to stay the night. I don't know if it means anything. All I know is that I want to stay like this for him, his thick sexy redhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment