Monday, April 27, 2020

I'm Busy


"Not now babe, can't you see I'm busy? This presentation tomorrow is really important," I frowned, shifting uncomfortably in bed with a boring investment banking book. My wife, now husband, was cheekily trying to distract me by suggestively walking around in nothing but a pair of boxers and a very obvious erection. When the great shift hit, we were one of the lucky couples who got shifted into each other.

"Oh come on, you're obviously going to nail it. Just wear that low cut top that I picked out for you. Everyone is going to be too busy looking at your cleavage to listen to you talk numbers," she said dismissively.

I had to admit, she had a point. It was still weird having my former colleges ogle me at the office, but I couldn't blame them. My wife always had a perfect body, not to mention a healthy libido. I could already feel my pussy moistening the longer I I stared at my  wife's hard-on. I licked my lips and put the book down.

"Okay, but lets make it quick..a blowjob and then you let me get back to work," I said, knowing that we were probably going to fuck well into the night. What can I say? When your body is practically made for sex, presentations don't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment