Monday, April 20, 2020

The Pink Wig




 My ex girlfriend Jessica is a witch. Not the mean vindictive kind who would cast weird spells on you for no reason, she was actually pretty cool. We ended things amicably - there was just something missing in the relationship and we were both always busy and didn't really have much time to see each other. I was doing some spring cleaning and found her pink wig tossed in the back of my closet. She must have accidentally left it behind. This wasn't an ordinary wig, it was an enchanted item that she'd sometimes use to spice up our lovemaking sessions. It had the effect of enhancing her curves and giving her more intense orgasms, or at least that's what it looked like it did. I picked it up and stared at it, wondering if it did anything for men. Curiosity won out, and I decided to try it on. Almost immediately I felt an intense wave of pleasure washing over my body, and a peculiar tingling in my scalp that felt like the wig was fusing into my real hair. I arched my back as the pressure of my re-arranging bones pushed my chest forward, while lumps of fat slowly started to build up underneath a pair of very swollen nipples. With an orgasmic push, I felt the rest of my body reshape itself into a curvy vision of femininity. Well I guess that answered the question of if it worked on men, I thought, gasping for air as my heavy breasts settled into their final form. My new body felt confusing, but also incredibly arousing. I decided to face time Jessica and ask her what to do. 




"So...remember that pink wig that you used to use sometimes? I tried it on and this happened.." I lifted my shirt to show her the extent of the changes. 

"Wow. You...look beautiful," she replied, a hint of arousal in her voice. "Stay right there. I'm coming over."

I heard a knock on my door not ten minutes later, she must have used magic. 

"I think you actually look way better as girl," she smirked. 

From there, one thing led to another and we ended up in every possible sex position for the rest of the day. I think we might be back together now? Also, I don't think I ever want to take this wig off. 


1 comment: