Thursday, April 30, 2020

Sexy Golf Caddy


When I was told that joining the exclusive Green Hills golf caddie program would entail certain "sacrifices", I had no idea that my manhood would be one of them. On my first day, I was shown to my private locker and given a list of my training duties. Constant Stimulation, Moral Encouragement, and Pleasurable Attention, were some of the strange tasks that I apparently had to learn. I was about to ask the pretty girl showing me around what all of it meant, when she suddenly pricked my arm with a syringe and smiled sweetly as I passed out.

I woke up in a body that was completely foreign to me, a slight girly frame topped with a pair of ample breasts and a smooth shaven pussy. My list of tasks made a lot more sense now.

It's been a few months now. I love the program. I'm learning so much, like how to give the perfect blowjobs, and that it's better to not wear any underwear at all when you're on the green. Dan here is my favorite player, he likes to play with my pussy and get me all wet before I go down on his hard cock. I wonder what happens when I finish the program? I hope they make my boobs even bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment