Monday, May 4, 2020

Best Friends

Lenny was my best friend. When we both found out that we contracted the TG flu at the same time, we had each other to lean on for support. It was almost fun, sending each other progress pics of our rapidly changing bodies while trying to pretend that we were both still best bros. I sent him a photo of my chest, now adorned with a very clearly developed pair of boobs. 



"Wow dude, I think yours are growing faster than mine. Have you tried on bras yet?"

"Yeah, my sister gave me one of her old sports bras. It feels so constricting. Better than having them flop around though, I guess."

A few days later he came over, looking even more petite than last time I saw him. He was pretty cute. Lenny walked over with a cryptic smile on his face.

"Do you still have your dick?" His smile grew wider.

"Um yeah, but barely. Why?"

"I don't," he laughed, walking over and plopping himself on my lap, grinding on top of what was left of my cock. It couldn't get hard anymore, but it still felt good. "Call me Lilly now," he said, as I enthusiastically ran my hands over his new curves. 



"So..how does it feel?" 

"Better than I ever imagined. I spent all night yesterday just fingering myself, I can't remember how many times I came. When you get yours, I'll show you," he said with a wink.

It wasn't long before my dick dissolved into my new folds. I called Lilly over, and she wasted no time ushering my new clit into womanhood. I knew that the TG flu put our hormones in overdrive, but I was so lost in the pleasure of Lilly's tongue lapping away at my pussy that I didn't care. 

This was so much better than being a man. It was a big change, but I had my best friend supporting me. A few days later our bodies both finished changing. My breasts grew into deliciously perky handfuls and my pussy was practically always wet. Lilly shot me a text, telling me to come over quick. At her place, I walked into her bedroom to find her moaning and bouncing over some strangers cock. She saw me walk in and got off the bed, grabbing me by the arm. 

"So if you thought eating each other out felt good, you have to try this", she said, removing my clothes. I spread my legs eagerly. Best friends look out for each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment