Monday, May 25, 2020

Miss Going to the Office



I know it might sound strange, missing office work. If you'd asked me a year ago, I would have never guessed that I'd be a busty blonde secretary who enjoys some of the "additional duties" I had to perform at the job. When I first started here, I was a fresh grad looking to get my foot in the door. I figured an assistant position was the best way to learn from the CEO of billion dollar company. Little did I know that said CEO was a warlock, and I certainly didn't bother reading all the fine print. The first day on the job, I walked into his office and asked if he needed anything.

"Yes. I need you to start looking more like my secretary, and less like a silly boy," he said.

I froze, not comprehending yet what he had just started. I simply nodded demurely. Each day, he'd give me some other command, changing me slowly.

I noticed a week in that I was wearing panties and that there were two puffy lumps under my nipples. Maybe I should start wearing a bra? I had no idea what was happening, I just knew I had to do my job well. This continued for weeks, some days I'd get a pat on my rear (which was also expanding daily) for a job well done, which would elicit a squeak from my now feminine lips. By the time he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock I was all too eager and ready.



After a few months I looked like the perfect secretary, a low cut dress accentuating my wide hips and black bra peeking through the undone buttons on my blouse. They held a very heavy pair of breasts in place. I loved the way they still bounced with every step. Now though, we've all been sent home. I'm stuck in a very horny body with no relief. I miss the lunch breaks where master would knead my titties in his strong hands, how they would sway underneath me as I eagerly slurped on his tool. I miss riding him after a long, hard day of work. I miss doing my job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment