Thursday, May 7, 2020

Tainted Water


"You see that water cooler over there? Never drink from it," said Mark, the guy showing me around the office. It was my first day on the job at Delphine Labs. I'd been working hard for years to get them to respond to all the research papers I sent them, hoping they'd assign me to their top secret R&D division. Right now though, I was distracted by the busty petite hottie bending over in a pair of tight jeans to get a drink of water.

"Hey, new guy! You paying attention?" Mark snapped his fingers at me. "Don't get distracted. That curvy bombshell you're eyeing is Bianca, formerly Boris," he saw me raise an eyebrow. "Yes, she used to be a dude. Actually a very promising new recruit, not unlike yourself. They like to play games with us here, so that water cooler is dosed with an extremely powerful feminizing compound. At one point a lab tech thought it would be funny to see how many people would drink it, and it sort of just became tradition. A few cups won't do much, but Bianca here has been taking regular water breaks for two years. Now she's the office slut."

I gulped. I couldn't help but wonder if they'd still take me seriously if I ended up being just a modest C cup...

No comments:

Post a Comment