Thursday, May 28, 2020

Allergic Reaction



In my late teens, I developed a strange allergic reaction. Any time I'd have a taste of milk, my body would suddenly and violently undergo a complete gender transformation. The doctors were perplexed, no one really knew how or why my cells reacted in such a drastic way to lactose. They explained that the effects should wear off in about 24 hours or so. As I sat there in the doctors office after my first transformation, with him awkwardly prodding my new fleshy tits, I just hoped it wouldn't affect my life too much.

A few years later when I was in college, one of my roommates found out about my predicament when I accidentally ate a dairy cookie and sprouted long hair and a girly figure before his eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone," I yelped, raising my hand in a futile attempt to cover my growing breasts. He was too shocked to say anything but nod. I explained that it was an allergic reaction and that it would wear off. Since then, he's kept his word and hasn't told anyone, BUT as we became closer as friends, he would sometimes prank me by putting milk in my drinks.

"Don't hate me dude, I just think it's way more fun to have a hot girl around the dorms every now and then," he laughed.

A hot girl. When I heard him say that, it triggered something in me. I'd always tried to avoid exploring my body out of embarrassment, but I had to admit, my female body felt pretty good. When I reached for my drink in the fridge this time, late at night in just my sweatpants, I was already expecting it to be spiked with milk. I downed it all anyway. My body convulsed with pleasure as my breasts burst forth, hips widening and stretching my sweatpants. Long hair tickled my back, and I suppressed a very girly moan. He was right, it was nice to have a hot girl around...maybe I should knock on his door and see if he agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment