Monday, May 18, 2020

Not Canceled


When I heard that Oktoberfest was canceled this year, I was devastated. It had been a yearly tradition for me to go and drink with my buddies since college. Not to mention all the attractive new female friends we'd sometimes make.
I did some digging online and found out about a secret "underground" version of the festival that was still being organized. It seemed a bit shady, but I'd hate to actually miss it if it was real. They had a "basic" version of the ticket and a "VIP" version, something about the VIP ticket having "better access" to entertainment. I shrugged and bought the basic version, as long as there was drinking involved, I'd be entertained.
When I finally got there, they scanned my ticket and pointed me to a separate bar, where a full pitcher of beer was waiting for me. Needless to say, I emptied it quickly. Maybe too quickly, because I passed out and woke up looking like this. I still felt a little drunk, because the new bosom I now sported didn't seem to bother me much. It actually felt pretty good, the way the outfit constrained my new mammaries. That's when I noticed my friends walking in. They had VIP tickets. I called out to them.

"Hey guys! So glad you made it!" I chirped.

"Uh..do we know you?"

"It's me, Mark. Check it out, this is what a basic ticket gets you," I flashed my tits and jiggled them around. I found their look of confusion amusing for some reason. I needed another beer. "Come on, I bet I can still out-drink all of you," I said.

My new body could very clearly NOT out-drink anyone. I woke up the next morning naked in one of my buddies beds, sticky and reeking of sex. We now have a new annual Oktoberfest tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment