Monday, June 1, 2020

Split Personality



It's happening again. Oh god. I can feel it, every tingling sensation in my flesh as it reshapes my body into a form it was never meant to have. It started a while ago, but the changes have been getting more frequent.

I was (still am, but probably not for long) an ambitious research assistant at a top-tier biotech lab. Our lead scientist was working on a formula that would enhance dormant but attractive physical traits in the subject. I was privy to all the research, and in my arrogance, thought I could improve on the formula and create my own version. After some tinkering and many late nights in the lab, I downed the vial, heart beating with excitement at the prospect of it working. If I could prove that my formula was a success, they'd have to promote me. I felt no different for the rest of the day, I noted with some disappointment, but as I tried to fall asleep, waves of pain wracked my entire body. I passed out and
woke up in a daze of confusion, feeling oddly sore in places I couldn't quite point out. Bleary eyed, I noticed on my phone that I had slept through the entire following day and night...and that I was wearing women's underwear, which looked ridiculous on my large frame. It took me a few weeks to figure out what was happening. The formula had triggered some sort of dormant personality within me..one that happened to be female. I'd evidently changed back the first night, but I started blacking out more and more, for longer periods of time. I was getting better at staying conscious during the transformation. I could only piece together that my alter-ego referred to herself as Amber, and that she regarded herself as our "true dominant personality" repressed only by a cruel twist of fate. She had no intention of fading away. I would sometimes wake up days later, noticing how she would change my apartment, or get a new tattoo. She most likely fucked strangers too. The thought gave me a shiver. I most likely fucked strangers. Today I woke up with pierced nipples. I couldn't remember the exact moment Amber did it, but an imprint of a pleasurable memory flashed in my mind, causing me to subconsciously grab at my chest. I was able to hold on longer during the transformations now, sometimes having conversations with Amber. She agreed to try something new this time. We'd let each other attempt to be passengers while the other had control. I didn't want to admit it, but the thought of being in her sexy body excited me.
Mmmhh...my ass was starting to fill out. Was Amber getting sexier with each transformation, or was I remembering more?



I clutched at the sheets as my hips popped outwards, widening into place and completing Amber's perfect hourglass figure. Lastly, I could feel what remained of my manhood being re-absorbed into my uterus. My uterus? I meant Amber's. I could hear a gasp of orgasmic pleasure escape Amber's lips as the changes started winding down. I'd never gotten this far while still feeling everything. I'd never experienced such pleasure. With a sigh, Amber's eyes fluttered open, and I could feel my hand reaching for my new folds, but I wasn't in control.

                                       

"See, was that so bad?" She said with a smile. I was aware of everything she was doing, and could feel everything she felt too. Still awash in orgasmic bliss, I could only muster a weak, "Mmm-hmm."

"Try to enjoy the ride. I doubt you'll want to go back after all the fun I have planned for the next week," she said wickedly.



Amber put on a pair of panties and a crop top, carefully doing her makeup. We were doing our makeup. She took a few selfies for her thousands of loyal followers. I could feel our pussy tingling in anticipation. I think Amber is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment