Friday, June 5, 2020

Coming in Nicely


A dainty hand cupped my left breast. The label on the bottle said to expect visible results in 3-6 months, after rubbing the ointment into the chest twice a day. I started noticing changes after only a few weeks, my nipples doubling in size and becoming more sensitive. After two months, fatty tissue steadily accumulated into two bountiful lumps which looked like they might be a C cup. I never dreamed it would work so well. It was supposed to be an experiment, I was going to be stuck at home for a while anyway, and curiosity got the best of me. Now, every morning and evening when I apply the ointment onto these luscious tits, I end up spending at least an hour playing with my nipples and having intense orgasms.
I've been wondering..my hair is already long, my frame was pretty feminine already. Maybe I should apply some to my face? And I should probably buy a bra already. Although...I'm still growing and my sweaters do feel good rubbing against my nips. I know the bottle said only twice a day, but I think I need more..

No comments:

Post a Comment