Friday, June 26, 2020

Pulling my Own Weight



"We're all stuck at home Jeremy, if you don't pull your own weight around the house, I'm going to make sure you do!" Said my mother, threatening to use her magic on me as punishment. I was a brat, it's true. Never helped out with dishes or cleaning the house - that was girly stuff, I thought. Now every time I missed doing one of my chores, my body would become slightly more feminine. As far as punishments went, I thought it wasn't too bad. Mom was a talented witch and could do a lot worse, like that summer she turned me into a frog for teasing my sister. 
So when I found myself sporting a pair of small A cup tits after a week, my body hair and stubble gone, I defiantly kept avoiding my chores as much as I could. After two weeks my new boobies were an ample handful, and I was starting to discover how good they felt, my sister awkwardly catching me feeling myself up in the hallway one day. I did the bare minimum of house chores until my breasts grew into these heavy and perfectly shaped mammaries; I was certainly pulling my own weight now. I was now fully female, with a thin waist and curvy legs that complimented my ample bust. I did my best to pretend that I didn't like it, but I think once I started wearing women's underwear openly around the house, mom knew that I wouldn't want to go back. I've been a good daughter ever since...I love laundry day because I get to walk around the house with barely anything on, these lovely breasts deserve to hang free every now and then!  

No comments:

Post a Comment