Monday, June 22, 2020

Not a Curse


"W-what are you doing?" I asked my friend Jon, who agreed to join me on this hike. He was taking off his shirt while leering at my chest. 

"Show me your tits," he commanded. 

"No..why are you doing this?" I asked, my hands already involuntarily moving to pull up my top and expose my massive breasts. I let out a tiny gasp as I felt the cool air rush across my nipples. 

A week ago, I was hiking near a sacred old Native site despite warnings from the locals that it was cursed. Something about the wrath of the fertility goddess. At the end of the trail I found a cave with some strange drawings inside, which sent a chill down my spine. I turned back and thought nothing of it. The next morning I woke up to find myself 6 inches shorter, with a darker complexion, and what were unmistakably a small pair of budding breasts. In a panic, I rushed back to the town near the trail and tried to find anyone who could explain what had just happened to me. 

"We warned you," said the elder. "You will become a vessel for the goddess. Your body will mold itself in her shape until all you will desire is breeding." 
I listened to her, horrified, as she explained that the only way to undo the curse was to go back to the cave and beg for forgiveness before the changes advanced to the point of no return. If I had sex with a man, it would all be over. I shuddered. Sex with a man? I would never. I resolved to go back to the trail immediately, but as luck would have it, the road was closed due to a mudslide. I waited impatiently for days, watching in horror as my body grew increasingly female. My friend Jon was there the whole time, watching me change in disbelief. I cried when I woke up one morning to find a pussy in place of my once proud cock, Jon comforted me awkwardly, telling me that he'd join me on the hike today, as the trail finally reopened. But I could tell that something had changed. The way he looked at me. I was no longer his old buddy, I was a curvy, fertile woman with a body made for sex. Something had changed within me as well. I found myself sneaking glances at him throughout the day, a strange dampness growing between my legs when I thought of his strong muscles against my soft flesh. We were nearly at the cave when it all came crashing down like a tidal wave. He couldn't resist anymore, and neither could I. I showed him my heaving breasts, and from there, we took off the rest of our clothes. We were so close to the cave but it was too late, my new body had betrayed me. He took me right there in the woods, my cries of pleasure echoing loudly, thrilled at the thought of being bred. I wasn't so sure anymore if this was a curse. 

2 comments: