Monday, June 8, 2020

Just a Little Jealous


It was my first summer as a full fledged girl, wearing a bikini, going to the beach and just enjoying my new body with no shame or hesitation. It took me a while to get to this point. Last year when I told my girlfriend Ashley that I was diagnosed with second puberty, she told me right away that she would be there for me through thick and thin. Turns out I ended up more thick than thin, although these magnificent breasts I now sport grew out very gradually. It was weird being shorter than Ashley now, not to mention more curvy. I cried when my dick finally shriveled away into my new folds, and she was there to help me through all of it. She taught me how to put on a bra, do my makeup, and style my hair. We had fun "girls nights" where she'd dress me up however she wanted and we'd pucker our lips and take silly selfies together.

We still make out occasionally, but I think she's having a difficult time admitting that she's not into girls. It's okay. I'm not sure I'm into girls anymore either. I still like looking at them, but my new pussy gets almost instantly wet when I notice a cute guy checking out my tits, are doing a double-take to get another look at my round ass. She only mentioned my enormous assets once, trying to make it sound like a compliment. But I'm pretty sure she's jealous. I get it, all the boys completely ignore her when we're together, there's nothing I can do about that. I wonder though...maybe she'd be up for a threesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment