Thursday, June 11, 2020

She Has No Idea




"What did I tell you dude? The spellbook works!" I was in my sisters body, on a video call with my best friend Brent. 

"Bullshit. How do I know it's really you?" 

"Would my sister show you her tits while out on a hike?" I pulled down the flimsy top, exposing one full jiggly breast, and then the other. I gave them a quick suggestive grope, and giggled at Brent's jaw dropping. 

"Okay, I believe you. How does it feel...to be a woman?" 

"It's so weird. I always knew my sister was hot, but being in her body is making me constantly horny. I'm pretty sure I've been soaking through her panties just by thinking of the way her boobs jiggle. I had to go out for a hike to keep myself from masturbating. The spell made it so that she doesn't suspect a thing." Talking about how horny I was was making me even more horny, and Brent leering at me wasn't helping things. 

"Where are you now, maybe we can meet up?" He was clearly into me - I mean my sister. 

"By the old canyon trail, where we'd always go on weekends," I said, feeling excitement at the thought of seeing him.

A few hours later I was on my knees, taking my best friends cock deep into my eager pussy, moaning loudly. 

"Oh my god!! Mmmmmhhh...fuck yeah, harder! We...have to do this more often!  



No comments:

Post a Comment